If you need to cancel your lesson, you MUST CALL YOUR INSTRUCTOR at least 24 hours prior to the lesson to avoid charges. You are allowed to reschedule up to 2 lessons per package.
- Upon arrival at the Club members will be asked to scan in and non members to sign in.
- If the instructor is unable to teach, they will reschedule the lesson.
- If a student arrives late, the instructor is not required to teach past the scheduled time.
- Parents are NOT allowed to be on the pool deck, please wait in the lobby or balcony.
- Non member students MUST PAY BEFORE the first lesson: Check, cash or credit card accepted
(if the parent is a member, their account will be billed the non-member rate).
- Unused lessons will be void after three months of the start date.
- Private swim lessons are non-refundable and non transferable. The four lessons must be scheduled within 2 months of the purchase date.
- You must fill out a new contract for each package.